Who is this class for?
Ceramics Certification Workshop is for members who have this level of expertise ceramics:
- Beginners - No or limited ceramics experience
To be able to:
- cut, and wedge
- skill building on the potter's wheel
- gain some knowledge of the process of clay to kiln including intro to bisque and glaze firing
Once certified a member will be able to:
- Apply skills from this certification session to work independently in the ceramics studio
- Use the ceramics studio and equipment respectfully including caring for and cleaning the community workspace after use
Membership Types and Access to the Ceramics Studio
Once certified a member will be able to use the ceramics studio equipment independently depending on membership type:
- Certified library card members will have access to the ceramics studio during the hours of 10am-6pm Tuesday to Thursday and 10am-5pm Friday and Saturday
- Certified members who have red entry badges will have access to the ceramics studio for 22hrs a days, 7 days a week.
Teacher: Mary Madison