Library 21c: Venue
Room Setups Available
The largest room in the Pikes Peak Library District.
* The room has Hearing Loop: Switch device to T-Coil setting for Hearing Loop, or ask for portable receivers.
Room Reservation Rules
- Reservations must be made by patrons 18 years or older.
- Reservations may be made 6 months in advance and must be made at least 3 business days before the reservation date.
- Reservations for event rooms are limited to 12 reservations in a 6-month period per Library Location.
- Event rooms require setup by PPLD Facilities personnel.
Automatic 30 minute setup and teardown time is for staff setup, please add your setup and teardown time to it.
- Podium with Microphone
- Handheld Microphone
- Whiteboard (markers and erasers not provided.)
- LCD Projector (laptop not included)
- Screen (wall)
- DVD player (Blue Ray/regular)
Only classroom style is available.