Library 21c: Venue
Room Setups Available
Chairs in Circle
Open Room (no tables, no chairs)
The largest room in the Pikes Peak Library District.
* The room has Hearing Loop:
Switch device to T-Coil setting for Hearing Loop, or ask for portable receivers.
*The Venue also has a dedicated lobby space.
Room Reservation Rules
• 12 reservations per a 6 months period.
* Minimum requirement for a meeting: 40 people
* Automatic 30 minute setup and teardown time is for staff setup, please add your setup and teardown time to it.
- Handheld/Lapel Microphones (4 channels available)
- Whiteboard (markers and erasers not provided.)
- LCD Projector (laptop not included)
- Screen (wall)
- DVD player (Blue Ray/regular)
Library staff will set up the room according to set up specified on the meeting room reservation form.
* Theater-max 390
* Classroom-max 120
* Boardroom-max 50
* Hollow Sq-max 60
* U-Shape- max 50
* Chevron-max 120
* Banquet-max 96 (12 round tables, but 6 round tables from Oct. 17th-20th)
* Vendor Fair - max 80 - 40 tables with two chairs per table
* Other (Describe in the NOTE section)