Library 21c: Venue
The largest room in the Pikes Peak Library District.
* The room has Hearing Loop: Switch device to T-Coil setting for Hearing Loop, or ask for portable receivers.
Room Reservation Rules
- This room can be reserved 1 to 6 weeks in advance, twice a month.
- Buffer time before each reservation should be at least 30 minutes; buffer time after each reservation should be at least 30 minutes.
- Rooms cannot be reserved within 15 minutes of a building closing.
- Furnishings and equipment in the public area are not for use in the meeting room.
Only covered non-alcoholic beverage is allowed.
- Podium with Microphone
- Handheld Microphone
- Whiteboard (markers and erasers not provided.)
- LCD Projector (laptop not included)
- Screen (wall)
- DVD player (Blue Ray/regular)
Only classroom style (one person per table) is available.