Library 21c: Studio 21c
Studio 21c provides a space for creating video, audio, and photographic content. The studio features a 40’x27’ production space including a green screen, voiceover booth, video cameras, studio lights, audio mixer, and more. See ppld.org/studio for additional details about Studio 21c.
Room Reservation Rules
- Patrons may only have one studio reservation scheduled at a time.
- Maximum reservation time is three hours.
- Patron use of Studio 21c is intended for audio, video, and photography purposes only. Exceptions must be approved by Studio 21c staff.
- If your reservation session will be loud (drums, amps, etc.), you will need to reserve the Venue as well.
- While Studio 21c cannot guarantee 100% audio silence due to the library environment, if you require a quiet studio, check the Venue for any potentially loud scheduled events.
Room Availability Hours
- Monday: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.