Skip to main content
- Advanced reservations can be made for the laser cutter once a week, up to one week in advanced, for up to one hour.
- Patrons can come into the space on a first-come, first-served, walk-in basis and reserve the laser for one hour of time. Patrons may come in at the beginning of Make II Open Hours to see if there is a spot available during the day’s Open Hours and make the reservation. Walk-in reservations do not count toward a patron’s prior reservation allowance.
- Extensions of time on laser cutter reservations are available if there is not a reservation scheduled to start directly after the current reservation is over. This extension can occur 15 minutes before the end of the current reservation in 30 minute increments.
- Patrons reserving the laser must be badged on the machine and be the one operating it.
- Patrons using the laser cutter must have completed a Makerspace User Agreement Form.
- Patrons must be aware of the Makerspace Policy and be courteous to the fellow makers in the room.
- Close-toed shoes must be worn in the makerspaces. You will be asked to change shoes if not wearing the appropriate footwear. Staff will not extend your reservation if you need to leave for a length of time to change shoes.
- Upon arrival, please check-in with the staff member on duty in the space.
- Projects, including prep and cleanup, must be completed by the end of reservations.