Have you ever...
- wanted to learn how to knit?
- seen someone wearing a cozy infinity scarf, and wanted to have one of your own?
If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, then you're in luck! In this 5-part video series, local instructor Linda Riley will walk viewers through creating a scarf from start to finish, teaching how to cast on, knit stitch, purl stitch, cast off, and finish. No registration needed - just gather up the following supplies, download the free pattern attached to this calendar entry, watch the videos in order, and follow along! The videos will be available on YouTube from November 1 to noon on December 31, 2020 at this link:
- 1 ball Lion Brand Mandala® Sparkle in color #312 Crux, or other desired colorway
- 2 straight knitting needles size 6 (4mm)
- Darning needle
- A limited number of Infinity Scarf Take & Make kits will be available at Calhan Library starting November 2, 2020, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Local instructor Linda Riley will be available Saturday, November 21, from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. MT to chat about the project and answer questions during a LIVE video event! More information available HERE.