Are you looking for a career in the culinary industry? PPLD's Food Industry Training program is a fast-track, 4-week training program, September 16 to October 11, that prepares individuals to enter the local workforce as a qualified prep cook or line cook.
- Apply by completing registration for the program.
- Application does not guarantee enrollment. Applicants will be contacted by the Library Instruction Designer to determine enrollment.
- September 9 - October 4, 2019
- Commit to schedule: Monday - Friday, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Miss no more than 2 classes
Students will develop knife skills, learn cooking fundamentals, become ServSafe certified, and attend a hiring fair featuring opportunities available with local employers. The outcome for this program is employment.
Apply today to be on your way to a new career in a fast-growing industry!
- No cost to participants
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. to be eligible
- No previous restaurant experience required