Toss it? No Way! Fix it at Repair Cafe!
Together with our Repair Cafe volunteers, you will disassemble, troubleshoot, and possibly repair your broken items. Save money, help the environment, and learn repair skills with your local community!
Acceptable Items to Bring:
- Small Appliances
- Small Electronics
- Wooden Items
*Check in with your library location before the event to confirm that a specific repair station will be available.
• Please bring one broken or non-working item per person.
• Carry-in items only (No stoves, refrigerators, or other large items)
• Repair Trainers will offer a diagnosis and suggested remedy for broken items, repairing items when possible and otherwise explaining what parts the patron may need to obtain to complete the repair.
• Volunteers offer no guarantee of items being repaired made by them or with their assistance, and are not liable if objects repaired do not work properly at home.
• Volunteers are not obliged to reassemble disassembled appliances that cannot be repaired.
*Disclaimer- Please know you bring your items to be repaired at your own risk. Because repairs are made by unpaid volunteers there may be risks. Neither the facilitators of Repair Cafes nor the repair volunteers are liable for any loss or damage that may result from advice or instructions, for the loss of items handed over for repair, for indirect or consequential loss, or for any other kind of loss resulting from repairs made by Repair Cafe.