Registration for this event is no longer open.
PPLD and Harrison School District 2 are partnering to provide e-learning spaces for D2 students. Guidelines for use of the space are below.
- Student’s K-5th grade must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Student’s 6-12th grade may come by themselves if they have a reservation.
- Masks must be properly worn by students and guardians at all times. ie. Covering both mouth and nose.
- E-learners can sign up for a set 2 hour block of time per day. Students may not remain at the library after their e-learning session.
- PPLD cleaning procedures will be handled by Library staff between e-learning sessions.
- No food or drink are allowed in the library at this time.
- Drop-ins will be allowed as long as there is space available. Room capacity cannot exceed the listed capacity for any reason. Those waiting for a reservation must do so outside the facility.
- PPLD cannot provide any supplies or technical assistance for e-learners.
- PPLD cannot provide laptops or devices to e-learners
- PPLD may terminate a session if the student is not using the space for e-learning, or violates PPLD’s code of conduct.