When it’s time to buy your next vehicle, many things will need to be considered and questions asked. You might have questions, such as:
- What type of vehicle should you buy?
- How do you know if it’s a good vehicle or a "lemon"?
- Should you buy new or pre-owned?
- Should you buy from a private party, buying service or dealership?
- When is the best time to buy? Time of the month/ time of the year?
- Should you finance, lease or pay cash?
- Should you get your own financing or take the dealerships financing?
- What do all the various terms mean?
Find out the answers to these questions and more! This class will help you to understand the car buying process as well as save you time and money when buying your next vehicle.
Presented by Don Ostrander.